Yes I need help! How do I get started?
Here are the three easy steps to get help:
- Click the ‘New Customer’ button to review the on-demand support agreement.
- Pre-pay for two hours of service with credit card.
- Tell us about your issue and submit your case! We’ll send you a confirmation of receipt and one of our agents will contact you.
What information do I need to have prepared for you to help me?
- What version of Dynamics NAV are you using?
- If you have more than one database or company, please specify what company or database is affected.
- Screen shot(s) of any errors
- Complete contact information for the person needing assistance.
- Are all users experiencing this issue? If not, which users are experiencing the issue?
- Can this issue be recreated? If so, what steps are taken to recreate?
- When did this issue start?
- Has this issue occurred before?
- When requesting report changes or issues with reports, please include the report number and mockup of requested changes.
- When requesting modifications, please include the page or form number if known and a mockup of requested changes.
What versions of NAV do you support?
- We service most North American versions of NAV.
I use NAV on my tablet or mobile phone. Can you still help?
What if you can’t resolve my problem or it’s an incomplete fix? What is your refund policy?
ArcherPoint strives to provide quality products and services to our customers. In the event
you are dissatisfied with a product or service we have provided, we will work with you to
determine a mutually agreeable solution that fits the situation. That solution could be in the
form of a refund, additional products or services at a reduced or no cost, or a different
product or service in exchange.
I created an account but didn’t finish the setup. I’m now ready for help, what do I do?
- Click on Registered Users sign on here or Already Registered
Do you handle development requests?
Do you handle upgrades?
Can I use PayPal?
- At this time, we are not setup for PayPal.